Our research has assisted software vendors, hardware manufacturers, service providers, and banks. We can:
- Increase your understanding of the banking process – from top to bottom.
- Provide product strategy for entering the bank marketplace or expanding your presence there.
- Conduct corporate banking customer satisfaction phone surveys, analyze the results, and report to management.
- Develop product and competitive positioning including in-house options.
- Craft technology white papers and marketing collateral for print and electronic media.
- Conduct marketplace analyses including current trends, competition, and future product and service potential.
- Manage the treasury management and lending RFP preparation, distribution, and bank selection process.
Our Research Clients - past and present
We are former bankers and technologists who can gather information, tap our many resources, and create comprehensible, educational, and cohesive reports. Our experience and knowledge cover a plethora of topics. We have completed customer satisfaction studies, vendor evaluations, cash management and lending RFPs, and the sunsetting of a global product for an international bank.
- Brookline Bank – Boston
- Compliance Online, Palo Alto, CA
- Digital Insight - Calabasas, CA
- Eastern Bank - Lynn, MA
- ESP Payments Research - Salisbury, MD
- Financial Fusion, Inc. - Concord, MA
- Financial Insights/IDC – Framingham, MA
- The Finovate Group – Seattle, WA
- Greenwich Associates, Stamford, CT
- JPMorganChase - New York City
- Mercator Advisory Group - Maymard, MA
- Online Compliance Panel – Fremont, CA
- Opthalmic Consultants of Boston – Boston
- Whitney Bank – New Orleans